You filed the case. If you’re asking, ” Now, what do I do?“, join me for a lunch and learn series this summer. We’ll pack your tool kit with ten essential skills a newish bankruptcy practitioner needs to have to survive clients, creditors and judges. All before Labor Day.
The sessions are going to be presented by webinar, each Tuesday at 1 pm PDT starting June 28th. They’ll be recorded and available electronically if you’re actually working on Tuesdays<g>.
My cut on the 10 essential skills for basic bankruptcy practice includes:
- Defending motions for relief from stay
- How to strip a lien
- Analyzing tax issues in bankruptcy
- Getting hardship discharges in Chapter 13
- Objecting to claims
- How bankruptcy impacts a debtor’s business
- Avoiding liens impairing exemptions
- Avoiding automatic dismissals
- Reaffirmations – what to look out for, what to avoid, and how to handle them properly
- Dealing with stay and discharge violations
Each session will run an hour, more or less. There will be an opportunity for questions and forms and materials as appropriate.
Save $200 if you sign up by Friday, June 17th. There’s CA CLE available.
The details and a link to sign up is available here: http://members.bankruptcymastery.com/lunch-and-learn-2011/
Image by toolstop.